FedReady is a short, non-award course that will help you develop the academic skills you need to get started at university. FedReady is also a great way for continuing students to brush up on their academic skills, get organised, and get back into studying before the semester commences.
FedReady is completely free, delivered online, and is open to all students enrolled in a higher education degree at our campuses.
- Preparing and writing assignments
- Using and citing references
- Understanding the library system
- Computer skills and Moodle (the learning management system)
- Managing your study load and other commitments
- How to think critically
Want more information?
- Visit the FedReady website
- Contact us by email at email@example.com
- Call 1800 333 864