The Federation University Library provides high quality resources and services to support your study.
eBooks are books in digital format. eBook access, printing and downloading conditions may vary between platforms and publishers.
How to find eBooks in Quicksearch
- Enter keywords from your topic or keywords from the book title in the search box and click the Search icon
- On the results page, under Availability select Full Text Online
- Under Resource Type, select Books to limit your results to electronic books only
- Once you have found an eBook of interest, select Full Text Available, or Online Access (Quicksearch may use either of these terms). This will provide the link to access the eBook
- A new window may open with a blue Go icon. Click this and log in when prompted with your usual Federation username and password. If this window does not appear, just log in when prompted. This will take you to the eBook.
You can request books using QuickSearch
Enter search terms to find your item, and then click on the title of the item to access the full record.
- Click on a “Get it Location”, then Select Request.
- Enter your username and password to access your MyLibrary account and Submit
- From the drop down menu select postal delivery as the pickup location. Items can only be posted to you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Use the “special instructions” box for any extra information.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all items will be posted with a Reply Paid return label. Return your books for free via Australia Post. Renew your books or return them before the due date.
Subject Guides are a short-cut to resources on a specific discipline or particular topic.
A subject guide includes information on:
- Finding books
- Finding journal articles
- Useful websites
- Evaluating your sources
Find your subject guide for your study area.
Contact the Library for support from the Library website via:
- ASK the Library